Last updated: 3 Sep 2018
What is Spectranet?
Spectranet is the one and only ethernet interface for the ZX Spectrum!
It’s developed by Dylan Smith.
What is TNFS?
It’s a communication protocol developed by Dylan Smith for Spectranet and the ZX Spectrum.
It allows a ZX Spectrum with Spectranet to connect to a PC through ethernet, looking like you’re loading a webpage on your ZX Spectrum.
Some websites about Spectranet
- Main website: https://faqwiki.zxnet.co.uk/wiki/Spectranet
- Project website: http://spectrum.alioth.net/doc/index.php/Main_Page
- Version of Brendan Alfords diagnostics for Spectranet: https://github.com/brendanalford/zx-diagnostics/wiki/Spectranet
- A Spanish website for Spectranet: http://spectranet.speccy.org/
- Work is being done to create a TNFS host to access PLATOTerm, more info here