Out of stock
Welcome to the brand new
Brings families together!
Play with 2 joysticks!
Including 8GB SD card
with pre-installed system files and some games and demos
Get more games at WorldOfSpectrum.org
Plug-and-play! No need to configure before use
Works on ANY ZX Spectrum
Is this the DivMMC EnJOY! PRO model I should take?
If you’re not sure, here are the differences between the available models (click to enlarge):
How the PRO ONE came to life..
Visit this page to read about the development of this product.
Read the manual online!
So what’s new with the DivMMC EnJOY! PRO ONE?
- Autodetection of ZX Spectrum model
- Independent of clock signal
- Two configurable joystick ports
- Two SD card sockets
- Throughput edge connector
- Very cool ‘toastrack looking’ case
- Compatible with the +3e ROMs
The most compatible DivMMC version ever!
Autodetection of the ZX Spectrum model: no jumper or DIP switch needs to be set to a specific machine.
The DivMMC EnJOY! PRO ONE doesn’t need a proper clock signal of the ZX Spectrum, making it work on each and every model!
Works perfectly with:
- ZX Spectrum 16K / 48K – all board issues
- ZX Spectrum 128K ‘toastrack’ – all board issues
- Spanish Investronica ZX Spectrum 128K ‘toastrack’
- ZX Spectrum +2 (grey model)
- ZX Spectrum +2A / +2B
- ZX Spectrum +3
- ZX Spectrum +3 with +3e ROMs
- Sparrow Lite Rev.3 with NebULA
- Harlequin rev H
- Harlequin rev G
- Harlequin 128K rev 2D
- ZX-HD HDMI interface
- Spectra interface
- K-Mouse Turbo 2017 low profile
- … and more
Check out our compatibility chart for more info: https://www.bytedelight.com/?page_id=3605
2 Configurable joystick ports – bringing people together!
Play games with your kids, wife, best friend, colleague or neighbour with 2 joysticks!
The DivMMC EnJOY! PRO ONE has not one but two joystick ports!
Out of the box the joystick ports act as Kempston joystick and Cursor joystick.
But you have the possibility to select one of these three sets:
- Kempston joystick + Cursor joystick
- Sinclair 1 joystick + Sinclair 2 joystick
- Kempston joystick + Fuller joystick
Some examples when another configuration is useful:
- If you are using a ZX Spectrum +2A, +2B or +3 that already have Sinclair 1 and Sinclair 2 joystick ports, select Kempston joystick + Fuller joystick on the DivMMC EnJOY! PRO ONE, making it possible to play games with up to 4 joysticks!
- If you are using a ZX Spectrum +2A, +2B or +3, a conflicting joystick configuration on the DivMMC EnJOY! PRO ONE will be automatically disabled.
If you are using another interface that has a Kempston joystick port, configure the DivMMC EnJOY! PRO ONE to Sinclair 1 joystick + Sinclair 2 joystick to avoid conflicting ports
Throughput edge connector
Want to add another interface to your ZX Spectrum?
The DivMMC EnJOY! PRO ONE has a proper throughput edge connector for any device.
And that even with these small dimensions!
If you’re looking for the default SD card contents (because you lost them or so), visit this page.
If you want to update your ESXDOS version, visit this page.
Compatible with +3e ROMs
If you want to use +3 BASIC and read/write support for SD cards, you can use the +3e ROMs.
For this it is possible to disable ESXDOS but still have the SD card available.
The DivMMC EnJOY! PRO ONE comes with ESXDOS
- FAT and FAT32 compatible – easy file transfer from PC, Mac or Linux, etc.
- Support for various emulator formats: .TAP, .SNA, .Z80, .TRD
- New and easy BASIC commands and many fun and useful tools
- Create snapshots to continue a game later!
- Direct file access to SD card with easy commands!
|Dimensions||15 × 20 × 3 cm|