Large Harlequin rev G -BLACK- kit with comprehensive manual and parts
The one and only -BLACK- Harlequin rev G assembled board!
The Harlequin rev G is a completely compatible ZX Spectrum clone, but without the ULA.
This assembled board consists of:
- The Harlequin rev G printed circuit board
- All parts (except ROM) assembled
- The ByteDelight complete and comprehensive 12 page DIY assembly guide to the Harlequin rev G
No ROM is included – you will need a ROM / EPROM / EEPROM to get the Harlequin going, with ZX Spectrum BASIC or an alternative like the ZX Spectrum SE ROM.
ByteDelight has a small stock of original ROMs, check out the webshop – we’re not allowed to sell (E)EPROMs with ZX Spectrum ROM.
You can program an (E)EPROM yourself as well: the original ZX Spectrum ROM image is available e.g. here.
Offer is subject to placement errors.
To use the finished Harlequin board, you will need:
– A ZX Spectrum ROM (some original ones might be available in the webshop, otherwise you can use the licence free SpectrumSE rom)
– A ZX Spectrum case with keyboard (e.g. rubber keys case or Plus case, but any other ZX Spectrum case will be fine too, like the DK’Tronics, Lo Profile or Saga)
– A TV with composite video or RGB input
– An RCA or RGB cable (RGB cable is available in the webshop)
Assembled Harlequin rev G: