- You cannot add "Original (used) ZX Spectrum 48K ROM" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Large Harlequin rev G -BLACK- kit with comprehensive manual and parts
The parts for your Harlequin rev G DIY board
In case you bought the Harlequin rev G board separately, and need a complete set of parts.
Included with this parts set:
- The comprehensive 12 page ByteDelight Harlequin rev G assemly manual, including important hints and lots of instructions
- The 3 SMD parts of the Harlequin rev G: AD724 RGB to NTSC/PAL Encoder, LM2596 voltage regulator and 68uH inductor
- All discrete parts packed in separate bags per component with sequential numbers corresponding to the manual and this Bill of Materials (click)
- IC sockets
- Integrated circuits in logical sequence
No ROM is included – you will need a ROM / EPROM / EEPROM to get the Harlequin going, with ZX Spectrum BASIC or an alternative like the ZX Spectrum SE ROM.
ByteDelight often has a small stock of original ROMs, check out the webshop – we’re not allowed to sell (E)EPROMs with ZX Spectrum ROM.
You can program an (E)EPROM yourself as well: the original ZX Spectrum ROM image is available e.g. here.
To complete and use a finished Harlequin system, you will need:
- The Harlequin rev G board (not included with this offer – check out the other offers for a complete kit)
- A ZX Spectrum ROM (not included)
- A ZX Spectrum case with keyboard (e.g. rubber keys case or Plus case, but any other ZX Spectrum case will be fine too, like the DK’Tronics, Lo Profile or Saga)
- A TV with composite video or RGB / SCART input
- An RCA or RGB cable (RGB cable is available in the webshop)
Offer is subject to placement errors.