- You cannot add "ZX-HD HDMI interface + Rasperry Pi Zero - complete set" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Out of stock
Email when stock available
The ZX-HD: the first HDMI interface for the ZX Spectrum
– with ULAplus™!
Complete with quality 2m HDMI cable!
!! Comes without Raspberry Pi Zero !!
A Raspberry Pi Zero or Raspberry Pi Zero W is required for the ZX-HD to work.
Read the ‘Easy assembly’ paragraph underneath for more info.
Reviews of the ZX-HD:
– Connect your ZX Spectrum to a modern TV through HDMI – no more composite video or antenna!
– No need to modify your ZX Spectrum!
– Games with 64 colours on your ZX Spectrum with ULAplus™ !
– ZX Spectrum 128 video memory support: works with any software that uses both video buffers!
– Synchronous to ULA timing – software with border and multicolour effects run as they should!
– Colours have been thoroughly calibrated to keep the unique feel of the ZX Spectrum
– Throughput edge connector for other devices*
*Since the ZX-HD is ‘fully transparent’, any other device should work fine when connected to the throughtput edge connector.
Check this compatibility chart for more information.
The ZX-HD is fully compatible with all Sinclair ZX Spectrum models:
ZX Spectrum 16K, 48K, 48K+, 128K, +2, +2A, +2B, +3, Harlequin kits and some clones.
Works great with the DivMMC EnJOY! PRO series SD card interfaces (check the webshop)!
The ZX-HD includes:
– Professionally custom 3D printed ZX-HD case with rainbow label!
– Micro SD card + SD adapter, containing the ZX-HD firmware
– Mini-HDMI to HDMI cable
– Male 2×20 pin header block to solder to the Raspberry Pi Zero in case yours doesn’t have one
– Printed manual – the latest version of the manual is found on the ZX-HD page (click)
All parts needed to assemble the ZX-HD are included with this product offer, except the Raspberry Pi Zero.
No Raspberry Pi Zero is included!
– use your own Raspberry Pi Zero or Raspberry Pi Zero W or
– order the complete set with Raspberry Pi Zero (see other items in this webshop).
To connect the Raspberry Pi Zero, a 2×20 pin male pin header block (included with the ZX-HD) needs to be soldered to it.
The ZX-HD has been designed as an easy to assemble kit.
All you need is a small Phillips / cross-recess screwdriver, as is explained in the included manual.
Shipped with registered and insured service.
|Dimensions||15 × 20 × 3 cm|