RASPBERRY PI ZERO 2 NOT YET SUPPORTED
The Raspberry Pi Zero 2 is NOT yet supported!
The ZX-HD: the first HDMI interface for the ZX Spectrum
– with ULAplus™!
Complete with quality 2m HDMI cable!
!! This offer is without Raspberry Pi Zero !!
With this offer you can use your own Raspberry Pi Zero or Raspberry Pi Zero W, required to complete the ZX-HD.
Read the ‘Easy assembly’ paragraph underneath for more info.
Reviews of the ZX-HD:
– Connect your ZX Spectrum to a modern TV through HDMI – no more composite video or antenna!
– No need to modify your ZX Spectrum!
– Games with 64 colours on your ZX Spectrum with ULAplus™ !
– ZX Spectrum 128 video memory support: works with any software that uses both video buffers!
– Synchronous to ULA timing – software with border and multicolour effects run as they should!
– Colours have been thoroughly calibrated to keep the unique feel of the ZX Spectrum
– Throughput edge connector for other devices*
*Since the ZX-HD is ‘fully transparent’, any other device should work fine when connected to the throughtput edge connector.
Check this compatibility chart for more information.
The ZX-HD is fully compatible with all Sinclair ZX Spectrum models:
ZX Spectrum 16K, 48K, 48K+, 128K, +2, +2A, +2B, +3, Harlequin kits and some clones.
Works great with the DivMMC EnJOY! PRO series SD card interfaces (check the webshop)!
The ZX-HD includes:
– Professionally custom 3D printed ZX-HD case with rainbow label!
– Micro SD card + SD adapter, containing the ZX-HD firmware
– Mini-HDMI to HDMI cable
– Male 2×20 pin header block to solder to the Raspberry Pi Zero in case yours doesn’t have one
– Printed manual – the latest version of the manual is found on the ZX-HD page (click)
All parts needed to assemble the ZX-HD are included with this product offer, except the Raspberry Pi Zero.
No Raspberry Pi Zero is included!
– use your own Raspberry Pi Zero (v1.2, v1.3 or up) or Raspberry Pi Zero W or
– order the complete set with Raspberry Pi Zero (see other items in this webshop).
To connect the Raspberry Pi Zero, a 2×20 pin male pin header block (included with the ZX-HD) needs to be soldered to it.
The ZX-HD has been designed as an easy to assemble kit.
All you need is a small Phillips / cross-recess screwdriver, as is explained in the included manual.
Shipped with registered and insured service.
The ZX-HD has a throughput edge connector, to be able to connect another add-on:
|Dimensions||15 × 20 × 3 cm|