This offer is for a replacement capacitor kit for the ZX Spectrum 16/48K board isssue 2.
Capacitors are pre-bent at the right size for easy assembly!
Find the board issue by opening your ZX Spectrum and checking the issue number written at the parts side of your ZX Spectrum board.
This kit is NOT for the ZX Spectrum 16/48K board issues 3-6A (also available in this webshop).
This kit is NOT for any ZX Spectrum 128K, such as the toastrack, +2, +2A or +3.
Compatible board issue:
- ZX Spectrum 16/48K issue 2
The kit consists of:
- 2x 1µF 16V Vishay Axial Capacitor
- 1x 4.7µF 16V Radial Capacitor
- 6x 22µF 16V Vishay Axial Capacitor
- 2x 100µF 16V Vishay Axial Capacitor
- Assembly manual with clear instructions
A soldering iron and some basic skills are required!
Additionally some new (preferably leaded) solder and a desolder pump are very helpful, as is solder wick to remove excessive amounts of solder.
The included printed manual (click to view) will guide you through the process.
|Dimensions||7 x 10 x 2 cm|