1 in stock
Modern switching replacement power supply for the ZX Spectrum +2A/+2B/+3.
This is a replacement for a defective or unserviced original ZX Spectrum +2A/+2B/+3 PSU.
Using an unserviced original power supply for these models, will very likely sooner or later cause damage to your ZX Spectrum and add-ons (it’s no problem using a serviced original PSU).
During the last years we’ve had several customers with defects caused by an unserviced power supply for these ZX Spectrum models.
- ON/OFF switch – no need to unplug the PSU anymore!
- Comes with a set of worldwide mains plugs
- Best looking replacement PSU ever – high quality vinyl label!
- A-brand, top quality, no noise.
- ZX Spectrum power plug type of this PSU version: metal (plastic plug version also available)
- Input: 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Ouput: 5V+12V 1-2A (no -12V, see note underneath)
- Cable length: 110cm from wall to PSU unit, 20cm from PSU unit to ZX Spectrum
Supported ZX Spectrum models:
- ZX Spectrum +2A/+2B (black ZX Spectrum +2 model, not the grey one)
- ZX Spectrum +3
NB: For the ZX Spectrum 16/48K / 128K+ / grey +2 and other ZX Spectrum models and clones, you need another PSU also available in this webshop!
NB: If you’re using the RS232 or MIDI port of a ZX Spectrum +2A/+2B/+3, you need a power supply that also supplies -12V which this one does not! We’re working on a version that also supplies -12V.
Offer is subject to placement errors.
ZX Spectrum +3 on photo is not included.