Kempston / Sinclair Joystick interface
- Smallest Kempston and Sinclair Joystick interface sofar!
- Configure with 1 jumper
- Reset button
- Manual included
- Configurable pin 7: not connected or connected to 5V (some joysticks need that)
- Supports dual fire button joysticks / gamepads (like Sega gamepad or clone) on Kempston mode only:
- Second fire button should be on pin 9
- Will put data on D5 on Kempston joystick
DO NOT USE WIRELESS GAMEPADS / JOYSTICKS on this interface!
Many of these draw way more power from the joystick signals than what the interface has been designed for!
|Dimensions||10 × 15 × 3 cm|
Hi! Will this Kempston / Sinclair Joystick interface work with DivMMC EnJOY! *mini*? Please say that it will work perfectly with my zx spectrum. thank you
Yes, that will work just fine!
Will this work with the ZX-HD interface?
Yes, the Kempston/Sinclair joystick interface is compatible with the ZX-HD.